- More exponential physical growth of industrial humanity can't fit on our finite planet – we already use more than earth can sustainably provide by about half.
- Economic growth with physical growth won't fit on our one earth.
- Economic growth without physical growth is a mirage. It is just inflation, a zero-sum game that may alter the score but can't make the system better overall.
- In organisms growth often precedes or leads to maturity.
- Economic maturity remains conceptually underexplored.
- What guidelines would well manage economic maturity?
Friday, April 18, 2014
After Growth, Economic Maturity?